Financial Management Support Services
MDC provides a wide range of financial management support services which include Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution support to various CFOs across the MHS. Support includes SME Comptroller support in all aspects of resource management. As the incumbent at the DHA HQs and NCR MD, staff responsibilities have included the overall planning, direction, coordination, oversight of all phases of the budgetary processes to include the formulation, presentation, and execution management of a $5.8B DHP budget.
Program Management & Administrative Support
MDC has been deeply engaged in supporting the DHA, NCR MD, USU, BUMED, and all of the subordinate commands as they execute a transition from legacy financial and logistics systems to the General Financial Enterprise Business System (GFEBS). Through years of experience in managing legacy-to-ERP migrations MDC has learned that a critical and often overlooked step is preparation of data for migration.
To this end, the team has led a review of the legacy Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS) system to identify errant data fields in need of remediation prior to migration into an ERP. General focus areas provided include: Program Management, Technical Deployment, and End User Training support relating to the implementation of GFEBS across the Military Health System. MDC also provides GFEBS technical on-site support, command direct support (help-desk), standard operating procedures, and end user training to GFEBS end users across the Military Health System.
Other competencies include:
- Business Process Re-Engineering geared towards standardizing policy and procedures across the MHS covering all business aspects of an organization. This includes writing guidance and SOPs, creating business process flows, researching, validating, and documenting, commonalities and exceptions across MHS Components.
- Program Management Transition Support focused on large scale transitions and re-organizations. Specific experience with leading and managing transitions involving manpower, financial/budgetary, and physical locations.
Current Contract Vehicles
GSA Contract: 47QRAA18D0012
Professional Services Schedule
Federal Supply Schedule Contract
- 520-1 Program Financial Advisor
- 520-12 Budgeting
- 520-13 Complementary Financial Management Services
- 621-I Schedule 36F79718D0400 Professional & Allied Healthcare Staffing